In a previous post, I explored the value of and various approaches to brainstorming, where I also I touched upon synchronous and asynchronous collaboration and the benefits of each. When it comes to collaborating at work, we all have our favorite way getting the job done. And while it’s no secret that similar types of people work well in groups, if you limit yourself to working with only those that think like you do, diversity may lack.
So take the quiz and find out what kind of collaborator you are.
- What Kind of Collaborator Are You? - January 27, 2016
- The Modern Day Whiteboard for the Modern Day Meeting - December 2, 2015
- What’s All the Hubbub About Brainstorming? - October 28, 2015
- Five Virtual Meeting Personas – Which One Are You? - October 6, 2015
- Innovators to Laggards: Where Do You Fall on the Technology Adoption Curve? - September 22, 2015
- The Secret to Supporting a Successful Remote Team - August 2, 2015
- The kapp Family Is Growing – Welcome to SMART kapp iQ! - May 14, 2015
- The Countdown Is On! Five Must-Sees at Enterprise Connect - March 3, 2015
- Sneak Peek: Five Collaboration Ideas from Inside Plantronics - October 27, 2014