SPECIAL OFFER: Pick up where you left off! Find out how you can get two free SMART kapp whiteboards. Offer ends June 30, 2017.
When we set out to design the SMART kapp board, we were serious about making it “walk up and use.” It is super easy to get started. There really isn’t anything to it. But that doesn’t mean that there aren’t some great tips and tricks on how to use SMART kapp. Whether it’s how to hold your dry-erase marker or how to connect to a SMART kapp session, we’ve got you covered. Check out these helpful videos:
Connect and Share Your Content
One of the best things about SMART kapp is how it connects your meeting participants to the content. Have your meeting attendees download the SMART kapp app on their Apple or Android phone and you’re ready to go. This short video walks you through it and you’ll be sharing content in no time.
Write and Draw Effectively
Writing on the SMART kapp board is just like writing on any other whiteboard or flipchart. Because there are cameras capturing your content in real-time, you’ll want to check out this short video to get great tips like keep your handwriting big and legible so it’s easy for your remote participants to read.
Export and Share Your Content
Meeting over? Don’t forget to erase the board when you’re done. After all, you can capture content along the way and send it out to everyone. Just touch the camera icon on the board and you’ll have those notes forever. This quick video explains how you can share your content with others on your Android or Apple phone.
Get your two free SMART kapp whiteboards. Offer ends June 30, 2017.
- 4 Ways for Multitaskers to Change Their Ways - May 11, 2016
- Keep Calm and Continue on with SMART kapp App - March 9, 2016
- The Rise of Remote Work and What It Means to Your Workplace - January 20, 2016
- 2016 Technology Predictions - December 16, 2015
- How to Use SMART kapp: 3 Ways to Get Started - November 18, 2015
- How to Run an Effective Virtual Meeting - November 4, 2015
- The True Story Behind Reimagining the Dry-Erase Board - October 20, 2015
- 5 Meeting Trends and What’s Ahead - October 13, 2015
- The Future of Collaboration - October 7, 2015
- Make Meetings Productive [Infographic] - August 25, 2015