ISE 2015 in Amsterdam was the place to be for the professional AV and systems integration industry. According to ISE, 51,000 attendees include, “manufacturers, distributors, dealers, contractors and consultants. ISE also draws ever-growing numbers of end customers, from fields as diverse as education, sports, corporate facilities, hospitality and live events.” SMART exhibited to showcase SMART kapp — the dry-erase board reinvented — and unveiled our stylish titanium displays for SMART Room System solutions.
As was the case at Infocomm 2014 and Bett 2015 (education’s leading trade show in London), SMART kapp generated huge buzz and earned Best of Show! Our President of Enterprise Scott Brown and Manager, Marketing Communications for Enterprise Christine Alford proudly show off this recognition (above) — thank you!
Here are a few attendee sound bites about SMART kapp taken from Twitter:
“Clever, reminds me of the first time I saw ClickShare ie simple is best.”
“It’s so simple but simply superb.”
“It would fit fantastisch in our boardrooms.”
“This is smart for a meeting room alongside a SMART Board.”
“Great reinvention of the dry-erase board.”
Other ISE Highlights
VP of Marketing Jeff Lowe presented “Collaboration – the Missing C in UC&C” highlighting the research and innovation behind SMART solutions in the ISE theater. CEO Neil Gaydon was interviewed by Gary Kayye, rAVe Publications, who highlighted our 84″ SMART kapp announcement and the power of interactive displays like SMART Room System. They also discussed the cloud, mobile technology, the Internet of everything and the importance of devices that talk to everything else.
What were your takeaways from ISE 2015? Share below! We’ll also be sharing Jeff Lowe’s take on the event in our next blog installment!
- Making Collaboration a Reality: Enabling Small Steps - March 10, 2015
- SMART kapp Wins Best of Show at ISE 2015! - February 12, 2015
- 2014: The Year That Was (And Looking To 2015) - December 18, 2014
- Lync and Skype for Business: Four Observations - December 8, 2014
- 7 Things About Meetings We’re Thankful For - November 24, 2014
- Reflect and Remember – Honoring Our Military Service Customers - November 7, 2014
- Why the Millennial Takeover Will Be ‘Nice’ and Critical to Business: Wired Insights from CTO Warren Barkley - November 5, 2014
- Five Halloween-Inspired Meeting Horror Stories (And How to Make Them Less Scary) - October 30, 2014
- Business Anthropology Part 3 – Disconnected From the Herd - June 18, 2014
- Business Anthropology Part 2: Paper – The Unevolved Meeting Tool - June 10, 2014