Going to InfoComm 2014 and still using a flip chart or dry-erase board? Then you need to stop by the SMART Technologies booth (N2947) in Vegas, June 18-20.
SMART will be unveiling SMART kapp, the evolution of the dry erase board. Meet SMART kapp and the way you capture your meeting notes will change forever. Join our contest onsite and you can also get the chance to win one of the world’s first SMART kapps!
Joining our contest is super simple:
Take a photo at SMART’s Booth at InfoComm 2014 and post it to Twitter using the hashtags #SMARTkapp #AVselfie and #InfoComm14. The photo must be one of the following:
Good luck and see you in Vegas!
Note: The contest will be held daily on June 18th, 19th and 20th.
Winners will be contacted notified on Twitter at every day at 3:30pm.
The SMART Technologies booth is located at the Las Vegas convention center during InfoComm 2014 at booth N2947 from June 18-20.
- 3 Questions to Ask Before You Buy a Whiteboard - August 11, 2015
- Can Collaboration Really Reduce Business Risk? Tell Me More… - November 14, 2014
- 6 best practices for a collaborative culture - October 10, 2014
- UC&C Is Evolving. Are You Part of the Change? - September 18, 2014
- The Top 3 Challenges IT Is Facing – Part 1 of 2 - September 16, 2014
- What Can We Learn from the Most Collaborative Industries? - August 28, 2014
- Bringing People Together Is Key - July 29, 2014
- Guess What Was Voted Best Overall New Product @InfoComm 2014? - July 24, 2014
- Seamless Collaboration at NOVO Construction - July 9, 2014
- As Seen on Forbes: “From Communication to Action – Collaboration Redefined” - July 8, 2014